Current bidding opportunities for prequalified subcontractors.
To be eligible to bid and contract work with Webcor, subcontractors are required to be prequalified annually.
If you are a current Webcor subcontractor, please contact Webcor’s Prequalification Team at email@example.com for login credentials to update/renew your Application for Subcontractor Prequalification.
If you have not worked with Webcor in the past, click the Begin Prequalification button below to begin your application.
Although you may submit your application with only one uploaded attachment, your application will not be considered complete and will not be reviewed until we receive all required supporting documents (listed below).
- General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance Certificate
- Current Financial Statement
- Audited Financial Statement
- Bank Credit Availability Letter
- Surety Capacity Letter
- Injury, Illness and Prevention Plan / Code of Safe Practices
- EMR Letter of Verification
- OSHA 300 Forms
- Current Contractors License(s)
- Current W-9
CONDITIONALLY REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
- If applicable, federal, state, and/or local Disadvanteged Business Enterprise classification certificate(s)
- If current year EMR is 1.0 or above, provide a Corrective Action Plan (CAP)
- If cited by OSHA in the last 5 years, include a brief description of each citation, Corrective Action Plan, and citation number.
- To be considered for publicly funded projects, provide your Public Works Registration.
- Additional Company Information
- Quality Control Manual
Please review the Webcor Prequalification Application Requirements for a copy of the questionnaire, insurance requirements, and details on what should be included with each supporting document.
We are serious about protecting the confidentiality of your financial documents. Access to view any financial information associated with your Prequalification application is restricted to Webcor’s Prequalification Team and Financial Reviewers. Please contact Webcor’s Prequalification Team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional concerns about the security of your application.
The Webcor Application for Subcontractor Prequalification is compatible with Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers.