We want to help build your skills and achieve your goals no matter how far or fresh you are into your career. Whether you are a current student thinking about an internship, a recent graduate looking for your first job, or an experienced builder wanting to work for a top-rated contractor, we have the right opportunity for you.
We’re committed to promoting the development of skilled people by employing critically thinking, goal oriented, and highly motivated students interested in careers in the construction industry.
Our internship program introduces students to the construction industry, the dynamics of our team, and the roles and responsibilities of a Project Engineer at Webcor.
- 3-6 month program
- Paid position
- Provides a hands on working experience
- Offers Training and mentorship in the construction industry
Available to students interested in, or pursuing a degree in:
- Construction Management
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- An accredited Construction Management Certificate program
No prior construction industry working experience necessary.
Cross Training Program
The cross-training program focuses on our most valuable asset – our employees – to help set and achieve their own career goals. We provide every individual the opportunity to learn, manage, and master all aspects of construction by giving employees the chance to work in each of our divisions and self-perform groups.
- Exposure and insight to various sectors of our industry
- Diversification of skill sets to help create a well-rounded builder
- Mentors available for both long term and short term career goals
- Multiple division and rotation placement opportunities