What Type of Information Do We Collect?
Personal Information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
Personal Information does include:
- Contact Information, such as name, mailing address, telephone number, work and personal email address, work and personal telephone number;
- Other Personal Information Categories Listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)) such as a signature, physical characteristics or description, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information;
- Information You Provide, such as personalized messages sent through Webcor Sites, your cookie preferences;
- Business Information, such as your company name, job title, department and name of organization, business address;
- Demographic Information, such as birthdate, age, zip code and general geographic information;
- Protected Classification Characteristics Under State or Federal Law, such as age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information);
- Device Information, such as, IP address, the identity of the Internet service provider, the name and version of the operating system, the name and version of the browser, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited; and
- Usage Information, such as information regarding how you use our Websites.
How Do We Collect Personal Information?
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
- Register for an account.
- Submit an inquiry to us.
- Register for an event.
- Complete an online form.
- Contact a support or other team.
- Interact with our social media pages.
- Otherwise interact with us.
- Passively. For example, when you:
- Visit and navigate our Websites on any device.
- Enable location-based features on our Websites.
- Click on a sponsored link or third-party advertisement.
- Automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Websites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Websites.
- From Third-Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
- Our business partners, including online advertising networks and analytics vendors.o Social media sites, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram.
- Your contacts or friends who provide your information to us because they think you may be interested in our services.
- Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you, including data aggregators. Certain third-parties might link your name or email address to other information they have collected. That might include online usage information.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may:
- Combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Websites.
- Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Websites.
- Combine information we get from third-parties with information we already have about you.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
- Executing business activities, including completing our services.
- Conducting marketing and promotional activities, including responding to inquiries about Webcor products or services, providing offers and information (as permitted by law) about products, services, or events offered by Webcor.
- Improving the functionality, security, and usability of Webcor’s websites.
- Security, including monitoring log-in portals for access, validating identity, and preventing fraud.
- Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation.
- Validating identity for security to allow access to Webcor premises and job sites.
- Complying with applicable laws or regulations.
- Webcor will not use the personal data it collects for purposes other than those described above without notifying data subjects identified by the data.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
- To deliver the services that you have requested;
- To communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about services that may be of interest to you either from us, our affiliate companies or other third parties;
- To resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems;
- To measure interest in our services
- To customize your experience;
- To detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity;
- To do as otherwise described to you at the time of collection;
- To send you notifications regarding new services offered by our Websites that we think you may find valuable;
- For analytical purposes to help us better understand how our Websites are being used, and better design our Websites to improve content and ease of use;
- In the aggregate for the purpose of publishing trends on the usage of our Websites;
- To respond to your requests or questions;
- For marketing purposes;
- For administrative purposes; and
- As otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you
How Do We Share Personal Information?
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- With affiliated and third-party service providers, such as companies that provide us technical support, data hosting, and other services;
- With other parties when required by law or as necessary to provide or protect our services, products, and other offerings. When we believe disclosure is appropriate, we may disclose personally identifiable information in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; to enforce other agreements or policies, in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law;
- In the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to a third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation; and
- Unless users opt-out from receiving Webcor marketing materials upon registration, we may email users about products and services that we believe may be of interest to them. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from our company, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in the email communications, by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
How Do We Store and Protect Personal Information?
- Review & Correction. You may at any time review or change the information we have about you by going to your account settings (if applicable) or contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change Preferences. You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts by sending a request to InternalCom@webcor.com.
- Unsubscribe from Webcor Communications. You may choose whether you want to receive marketing and/or advertising messages from us. To exercise this right, please send a request to InternalCom@webcor.com.
- Control Advertising and Online Tracking. You have a right to control how your information is tracked online. Choices Regarding Your Information:You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
- Marketing Communications:
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications by using the unsubscribe link within each email.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
- Cookies: You can adjust your browser to control cookies to require your affirmative acceptance for new cookies, automatically reject cookies and/or delete or disable existing cookies. How you do so depends on the type of cookie and the browser that you are using.
- Flash Cookies: You may need to take an additional action to manage flash cookies. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
- Web Beacons: Web beacons can be embedded in web pages, videos, or emails, and can allow a web server to read certain types of information from your browser, check whether you have viewed a particular web page or email message, and determine, among other things, the time and date on which you viewed the Web beacon, the IP address of your computer, and the URL of the web page from which the Web beacon was viewed.o Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics on our Websites to help us understand how you use our Websites.
- Email Tools: You can also change your email settings to block the automatic download of images in email messages, as such images may contain technologies that help us understand how you interact with the message.
- Note that deleting or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our Websites, as some features may not be available. Certain options you select are browser and device specific
- Our Do Not Track Policy:
- Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our Websites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all the tracking described here will stop. If an industry standard on responding to such signals is established and accepted, we may reassess how to respond to those signals.
- You may also have the right to assert a legal right regarding our collection and use of your information under applicable law.
- Other Rights:
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information?
Social Media Policy
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity, or vulgarity
- Nudity in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
- Other comments that Webcor’s Social Media team deems inappropriate
- All links posted as comments Webcor posts will be reviewed and may be deleted. Repeated violations of the Webcor comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from Webcor’s social media profiles.Social media is a 24/7 medium; our moderation capabilities, sadly, are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, but we have faith that our community will ignore personal attacks and negative speech, or respond politely, until we can address the situation.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Right to Know. You have a right to submit a verifiable request to us, up to two times per calendar year, requesting that we disclose the following information: (1) the categories of personal information we have collected from or about you; (2) the categories of sources from which we have collected such information, and the business or commercial purpose for such collection; (3) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared or sold your information, and the business or commercial purpose for said sharing or selling; and (4) the specific pieces of your personal information, subject to exceptions. Please note, your request may only go back 12 months from the date of your request. To submit a request to know, you may send an e-mail to InternalCom@webcor.com.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions such as if the information is necessary to complete the transaction for which the information was collected, detect security incidents, protect against malicious deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, identify and repair errors and for various other reasons available under the law. To submit a request to delete, send an e-mail to InternalCom@webcor.com.
- Verification. To protect your personal information and prevent against fraud, we may verify your identity before responding to your requests to know or delete by matching the information provided in your request with the information we have on file about you, and depending on the sensitivity of information requested utilizing more stringent verification methods, including but not limited to requesting additional information from you and/or requiring you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury.
- Notice of Collection. To learn more about the categories of personal information we collect from and about California residents, including the sources of collection and including those categories we have collected in the last twelve months, please see What Type Of Information Do We Collect, How Do We Collect Personal Information, and How Do We Use Personal Information sections above. To learn more about how we share this information, please see the How Do We Share Personal Information section.
- Notice of Sale. We do not sell Personal Information.
- Notice of Disclosure for a Business Purpose. To learn more about the categories of Personal Information we have disclosed for a business purpose in the last twelve months, please see What Type of Information Do We Collect and How Do We Share Personal Information sections above.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
European Privacy Rights
How to Contact us